Garage Door Sensor Failure

Problem:
The problem is that it will not operate properly from remotes but does go all the way down when the wall mounted button is held down. The next day, it "may" operate correctly from the remotes.
From your troubleshooting guide I see that : "c. If door goes down all the way by holding constant pressure on wall station YOUR BEAMS OR BEAM WIRES ARE THE PROBLEM! "
In that the indicator lights on the beams show correctly and there is no blockage, is there a way to jumper the indicators to see if they are faulty ? What do I look for faulty wires ? I have checked and fund no frayed wires.
Solution
The Factory rep came out after 5 service calls and found that the wire on the sending unit sensor was curled , like you would wrap around a pencil looking like a spring. It looked neat but indicated they had failure issues when the installer did this. He replaced the unit and all has been OK since.
snipped-for-privacy@marwall.com wrote:

Nice to hear "the rest of the story" Thanks

It sounds like the wire that was "looking like a spring" was essentially a homemade inductor.
http://www.physics.sjsu.edu/becker/physics51/31_03_Inductor.JPG
I can imagine how this could screw up the operation of the unit.