Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

Page 2 of 2
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The splitter/guard for my 10 year old table saw is sitting on the shelf in my shop, still wrapped in the original plastic. A proper number of fingers, thumbs, toes, etc. are all still attached to me.
On 6/16/2013 9:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I mentioned I did something similar with one of those new, cursed EPA compliant gas cans. Child safety screw cap was similarly defeated. I have to also confess I did the same thing today with a bottle of mouth wash.
On 06/16/2013 02:38 PM, Frank wrote:

Gas caps? We don't need no stinkin' gas caps!
http://www.startribune.com/local/south/211381491.html
On 6/16/2013 4:29 PM, Berndt Hass wrote:

Spill proof can does not need a cap. Of course I spill a lot more gas when it blurps over.