Fuses keep blowing

Everytime I get off the ground in my helicopter a fuse blows. This always happens at exactly 642.3 feet above the earths surface. Of course, everytime the fuse blows, the motor stops in the helicopter and the helicopter crashes into my house, ruining my new roof which I have now replaced 13 times in the past 3 months. This is really starting to piss me off. I bought the best brand of fuses I could find, and even put in two fuses next to each other, so in case one blew, there was a spare. Unfortunately both of them blew at once. I even switched to a better brand of beer to drink before takeoff, because I am finding it more and more difficult to crash into my house while sober.
I am wondering.... should I just forget the fuses and put a penny in the fuse holder?
Travis

Yes, you'd be doing us all a favor.
fkjfkdjhkl;g
snipped-for-privacy@h-----lc.om wrote:

Detailed information regarding fuses and altitude compensation are available at:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy /
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
AH! Haven't seen the amishrakefight used in a while.
BRAVO!
;-]

snipped-for-privacy@h-----lc.om wrote:

I believe the technical term is 'sucking.'
--
Thank you,