Furniture Cleaning- The Downside to Skylights

The three big skylights we installed do a great job of brightening up the living and dining rooms with huge amounts of natural light.
Unfortunately, every little stain and smudge on our off-white furniture jumps right out you now. We have 2 small kids and a lot of these stains are really old. New furniture is not an option for years (those skylights costed).
We need a damn good fabric furniture cleaner.
Any ideas on products or cleaning techniques??
Thanks in advance,
Rob

There are lots of cleaners.
All should be tested on a spot that is hidden.
All will be a repeat - over and over - process. Essentially, you get the stuff in, dilute the dirt, absorb the mix with a towel or wet vac or whatever, dilute again, pick up again, repeat. Lots of elbow grease.

Slipcover? You can get good fabric at $5 a yard. 10 yards or less can cover a big sofa. Upholstering most chairs is easy.