Furnance Question - Cycling

Page 2 of 2
No she didnt. Flame sensors are cheap. A lot of them are made cheap too. Pull em out and they arent dirty but they dont work. Crappy metal. Replace it and all is well. Just like the old thermocouples. I always replaced them on my service agreement customers. Cheap Cheap insurance. Nothing like going out and replacing a thermocouple on a Sat night on overtime and reaming the customer. They tend to not like that. Bubba

Uh oh? Somebody is going to jump on you for getting a hack job. Unless you paid at least $100 for the call and $200 more for the fix, you most certainly got ripped off. :) Fortunately I live in an area where hack jobs and ripoffs (based on costs) are common and quite satisfying. :)
Amy L wrote:

amy sounds like probably the thermocoupple may just be getting weak. Good Idea to let the pros work on it. Smart move Have a great year!