Furnance blower motor shutting off and on.

Using the blower to move cool air from the basement to the rest of the house. When I try to use the AC it still shuts off and takes longer each time to reset but the outside unit continues to run.
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 1:14:05 PM UTC-4, Mike wrote:

I think what you're saying is the blower goes on and off when using it in the fan on all the time mode or with the blower set to auto, where it only runs with heat or AC. So, it sounds like either a bad blower motor, bad control board, or maybe a bad capacitor. I'd start by finding out if there is AC voltage to the motor when it's cutting out. That assumes it's an AC motor. If it's one of the fancy ECM variable speed motors, well, I guess that's more difficult to diagnose. Any flashing LEDs on a control board?