Furnace - RUUD Deluxe 90 Plus, Model UGEA-10EC-FS

Does anyone know much about a furnace - RUUD Deluxe 90 Plus, Model UGEA-10EC-FS? I went to their web site:
http://www.ruudac.com/products/ProductInfo.aspx?XSL_File=ruudac_products.xsl&Market=Residential&SectionVar=Heating&Category=Gas%20Furnaces
but can't seem to find the UGEA listed anywhere.
A manual would be great, but I basically am not sure if it has a Direct-Spark Ignition or if it has a manual pilot light (which I can't seem to find).
Any help is appreciated - it's starting to get cold.

http://www.ruudac.com/products/ProductInfo.aspx?XSL_File=ruudac_products.xsl &Market=Residential&SectionVar=Heating&Category=Gas%20Furnaces
seem
Here's the list of Ruud gas furnaces, GFD, GGD,GRA,GRJ, GRK, GTA, GTJ, AND GTK.
I haven't seen a recently manufactured gas furnace, much less a 90+ unit, that has a standing pilot.
How old is it? Maybe you could call a service company to look at it, as it's kinda hard to diagnose a problem over the internet.

Off the top of my head I don't remember if it is a direct spark or hot surface ignition, it may be either. It definitely does not have a pilot! Greg