Furnace Repairman arrested

A furnace repairman came to a job with a box containing a new furnace in his truck. He was preparing to install it in the home, and began to unload the box, when the police arrived and arrested him at gunpoint. He was charged with "Packing Heat".
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 28, 7:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

One of those terms the gun nuts/paranoids/ use to romanticise their obsession.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/28/2013 1:55 AM, harry wrote:

Gun nuts should always be protected by a properly fitted cup and athletic supporter. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

# # One of those terms the gun nuts/paranoids/ use to romanticise their # obsession.
By gosh 2 idiots butt-kissing each other.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/28/2013 8:02 AM, Attila Iskander wrote:

I sometimes call these a circle of jerks.
Add pictures here
✖
Now one will reply with attitude. And tell your circle jerk off.
This is turning into a pun thread. I'm sure having pun with this.