Funai FT1971

I have a Funai FT1971 which was hit by lighting from power line. After being hit it did come on but was short on vertical height , now it will try to start but shuts down after a few seconds.I checked some of the diodes and seem ok, my question is when fixing something like this do you check startup, power supply and vertical and horizontal or could one of three chips cause set to not start up? I was looking for schematic but could not find one anyone got any ideas?

Reply to
email13971397

Most people would call their insurance agent and file a claim. Lightning srikes on some policies seem to be special cases that may not lead to higher rates, but be wary and ask first. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe