Frigidaire refrigerator "dripping"

I have a 4 year old Frigidaire side by side with filtered water and ice despenser. I changed the filter yesterday and noticed today that the water dispenser is leaking a teeny bit, just a tiny drop every few minutes. Also, when I pull a glass away after filling with water, the dispenser shuts off, but a bit more water comes out. It didn't do this before, but then again the filter was old and the flow was decreased. Any ideas? Should I call the repair guy or is this normal with a new filter/increased water flow?
Thanks for any help/advice.
~C

Yes.