Friday pop quiz, kiddies!

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.
The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.
Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

How about Christmas Eve day, Christmas Day, Boxing day
--
John

My wife's birthday, my brother's birthday, and my Dad's birthday.
I think he may mean yesterday, today and tomorrow.....

the second one

Italian Fog (bigamist)

freeze the water from one jug

Don't know. I'm sure I'll slap my forehead when you reveal the answer

July 1st, July 2nd, July 3rd

Does not contain the letter "E"
Sorry bill.
1) #3 - LIons that havnt ate in 3 years are dead lions. 2) She shot a photo 3) Yep, Freeze 1 4) Charcoal 5) Sorry bill. Those are dates, not days. Yesterday, today, tomorrow 6) Zowie... you are correct. I don't understand how people get that one.

What if the lions have been fed intraveniously for three years. They haven't eaten, (ate) but they are still alive!!! Meanwhile the room full of assassins know better than to kill each other in a crossfire in a crowed room.

I like my answer better, and it does work.

slapping head!

All of those dates are days. If I ask you to meet me for lunch on July 1st, that is the day that you should show up. Whatever book you got this stuff out of is just wrong.

I ran a bunch of newspapers at one time in my life.
BB
ROFL
I like your answers better as well
Different answers.
wrote:

lions are dead

she took a photo of him and developed it

I suppose you could also use centripetal force.

Coal. -- only I sometimes use it black.

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

A little kid wrote it.