foundation sill plate

-------------------------------------
I have water damage to part of my foundation sill plate. This was caused by the brick deteriating, then getting water behind it. Can this problem be patched?
--
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |
On May 24, 10:58am, sldevburk_at_hotmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (sld) wrote:

How bad is the damage? Depending on the situation, sill plates can be replaced. I'd use PT if you go that way.