Foundation settling

The west, north and south sides of my home's foundation has settled over the years causing a 2" drop in the floor near the walls. The rest of the house seems fairly level. The house was built in 1946 on a raised foundation. The concrete driveways in the area are all cracked, however, the foundation footing, flooring and pilings in the house are all in good shape with a few cracks in the footing. The floor joists run east to west and it has a stucco exterior. How do I level the floors?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sounds more like your floor, including the footers for the posts holding the centerline beam, has raised up.
But seriously- we can't see your house from here. You need a site survey by a house-leveling company and/or an engineer, structural and soil in expertise. Need to check the entire house and basement for level and square, and figure out exactly what moved and why. The floors themselves can always be jacked back into level, presumably along with the walls that rest on them. If the foundation has heaved or settled, well, that gets a tad more expensive. Like having a house-moving company support the whole house on cribbing while you build a new foundation under it.
-- aem sends...
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 20:52:31 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Tear it down, build a new house. You're due for a new house anyhow. that old pile of junk is worn out.