Forced air smells like latex paint

I've just noticed that my house smells a little like latex paint. It's mostly noticeable when I come in from being outside for a while. I'm going to get an HVAC guy out here to clean the ducts, but if he doesn't find anything and that doesn't solve it....Got any ideas?
I have no cans of paint in my house and it's not one room more than any other so I'm guessing that it's the furnace. It's not a disgusting smell. Is there anything besides CO that I can test for?
Mike
It could be mold in the AC coil area, total duct cleaning is most often a waste.
upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I agree with mRansley. It is more likely mold on the AC. It is very unlikely IMO to be something duct cleaning will help.
If you have a humidifier, you may want to check that. You also should consider that it may have nothing to do with your HVAC and it may be mold somewhere else.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Any unusual odor with a gas appliance should be checked immediately. You can wait until the cows come home to worry about mold. If it is CO, you might not wake up in the morning to do something about it.