Follow-up on toilet that backed up

Follow-up on toilet that backed up.
My friend called the country, at 5:30 PM no less, and they camee out in about 90 minutes, found a problem in their sewer, fixed it, and my friend has no problems anymore. No new pipe needed, no relining needed. Didn't have to spend a penny. (If he hadnt' already roto'ed it. )

Party on Garth! :-)
Thanks for the follow-up.
mm wrote:

What country did he call?
Glad to hear. Which country do you live in? I'm in the USA.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus