FM Radio Antenna

Page 3 of 3
Pray hard. Have the pastor at your local church come and annoint your radio.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Just a thought... is this radio station available online?
Erik
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:47:59 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

That should work fine, considering that the FM broadcast band is a range of frequencies just above TV channel 6.
BTW, I used to know some people around here would listen to TV channel 6 using FM radios. It's near the low end of the radio's tuning range. This would likely not work with a modern radio with digital tuning.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Seems to. The local Channel 6 actively markets the FM channel so that you can hear their programming (especially the local news) in your car.

That sounds like your station has a different audio channel for that purpose. Some do, although that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. TV stations normally broadcast audio using FM (at least for another year or so).