floor polishers

Are there any oak tongue and groove floor polishers which are as good as Orange Glo, but maybe cheaper??

When we had a house that had hardwood and HAD NOT been upgraded to poly we purchased a used commercial floor buffer for $75. All you need is the brush and some buffing pads. I suggest you keep an eye on your local classifieds in the paper or online.
When we moved we sold it for the same amount we paid when buying, so we used it for 10 years for free.
I still see them in the local paper for less than $150.
Colbyt
What kind of wax did you use? Many used to use Johnsons for floor buffing.
rb wrote:

Back in the stone age in Indiana, almost all the hardwood I saw installed was Bruce, with a factory finish, and the only products you were supposed to use to clean and touch up the shine all said Bruce on the can. Yeah, we had a light-duty version of one of those buffers, as did many houses, since hardwood was the fashion back then, w/w carpet still being made of wool, and only used by rich people. Now only rich people can afford w/w t&g hardwood, and the carpet made from old pop bottles is what us poor folk are stuck with.
-- aem sends...