Floor Lights

The sensor is workng, the bulbs good, no lites come on. Hurricane Mathew was here. Any idea?

I got nuthin'. Are we talking about a car, an air plane, a boat or what?? My best guess would be to talk to Mathew about your mystery.
On 10/16/2016 7:44 PM, andrea dorio wrote:

How do you know the sensor is working if the lights don't come on?
replying to Meanie, andrea dorio wrote: I see the red dot bliking on and off
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:44:01 +0000, andrea dorio

That just means the detector circuit saw motion. It does not mean the triac that actually turns the light on is working.
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 16 Oct 2016 23:44:01 +0000, andrea dorio

What sensor, what bulbs, what lights? Did the hurricane make things wet? Which of them were related to your lights, and ... what lights?
Do you have a VOM?
On 10/16/2016 7:44 PM, andrea dorio wrote:

I'm guessing the storm shorted the sensor. Try resetting by turning off to the light. After 5 minutes, turn it on. If not working, the sensor is most likely the culprit, regardless of the red light.