Flickering lights in 2 different circuits

A couple of weeks ago my son stuck a bobby pin into the ground part of a wall socket. Of course the breaker tripped and I ended up replacing the wall outlet
The wall outlet is on circuit # 2 on the bus Now the bathroom lights (circuit #3 on the bus) are flickering. The Kitchen lights (circuit #4 on the bus) are flickering.
Im not electrically inclined so I am wondering if this would be a ground bus problem or what, before I call an electrician.
Thanks
Don Roberts wrote:

If your understanding of electrics is such that you believe that sticking a bobby pin into the "ground part" of a socket will cause a breaker to trip, then you're correct is stating that you're not knowledgable enough to understand how to diagnose the flickering problem.

So call an electrician and get professional help with the problem fast! Something's probably loose somewhere, most likely in the breaker panel, and you've admitted you don't have the knowledge or test equipment to find it by yourself.
Please don't be offended by my saying that, there's LOTS of thing I'm ignorant about, but I don't think you'd be very happy with an electrical fire in your house.
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can smile when things are going wrong, you've thought of someone to
I bet there's some arcing at the breaker box. Definitely a job for a pro.

wall
then
understand how

bus
and
by
ignorant
your
Hi, Wonder if Al. wiring is involved. Tony