Fire Safe Standards, Water storage & Hydrant Hookup

I have a 5000 gallon tank that I'm going to be hooking up two hydrants to. The line to the Hydrants is 4". One is maybe 250' away and the other is about 20'. One is in the Front of the house at the Driveway and the other is in the Back 40 for a future garage, as they need to be 60' away from the structure.
So my question is, can I come out of the tank with the 4" line and 'T' the line to the Hydrant, or should I have two 4" outlets?
It wasn't clear from the Specs that the Fire Safe Standards Inspector emailed me.
Thanks, Scott<-