Fiberglass tub/shower surround

I need a fiberglass tub/shower surround and compared two, an Aqua Glass 60x32x74 model 326032AL00 from Lowes, and a Lasco Bathware model 260330 from Home Depot. Both are $299. Which one is better or which one is stronger? A local plumbing shop sells the Lasco Bathware for $269, but HD says they will match it. These two tubs are very similar and I can't tell much difference other than the Lasco has a lumbar support in the tub and the Aqua Glass does not have the support, neither a deal breaker for me. TIA
Phisherman wrote:

No real clue, but if there's any significant difference in weight, I'd judge on the heavier one. And, between the choices, I'd always go w/ the local shop over either BORG...