Fiberglass Shower Stall

I'm looking at buying a new home. The home has fiberglass shower stalls and tubs. Is fiberglass durable and how about maintainence? Thanks
Pretty durable, but not as durable as cast iron. On the other hand, a one-piece fiberglass tube is very easy to clean, with no joints for the dirt to get in.

I like it more than the tile I have now. You just don't want to use the wrong cleanser on it and scratch it all up. There used to be a great cleaner called Duck but SC Johnson took it off the market because it wasn't selling well. But I would always go with fiberglass. Make sure it seems installed correctly with a firm base.

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:22:27 GMT, "Art"

Another excellent cleaner is called "Pink Stuff". It is solvent based and won't scratch.
--
Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com