Fence Post Base Bracket

Hi,
Anyone know a source for a bolt-down fence post base bracket like this one:
http://www.metpost.com/boltdown.html
Unfortunately they are UK only and shippind would be $$$.
I need to mount a fence post over an existing concrete slab.
I looked at Simpson Stong-Tie and USP Connectors, but they both specifically call out that their bolt-down post bases should not be used with a post unsupported at the top as in a fence post.
Thanks.
Torr
If you cant find them already made a local steeel supplier could fabricate them....

Haven't seen it listed in the US, but you can try contacting them at: http://www.metpost.com/contact.html