Faux wood blinds

Anyone have experience with the GrandWood 2" Faux Wood Blinds from Home Depot? Is it 100% foam vinyl and is it U.V.B stable? Is it lead-free?
Hi, I installed 3 of them quite large size for my kids' condo this summer. That's what I was told when I got them. Installation was cinch. Color I have is light brown to match the deco. So far so good. Tony
wjspm wrote:

They have real wood blinds at Lowes, and they are much nicer. YMMV
--
Dominick Fiumare Email: snipped-for-privacy@nmsu.edu
Facilities & Services Voice: 505-646-2529