Faucet ID

Trying to help a friend on-line
she said a guest broke the handle off her shower
this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name
if anyone knows please let me know
I am trying to see if they have a repair kit
otherwise she will need to cut the wall open from behind to replace it (no door)
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3C65%3A%3Enu%3D327%3A%3E%3B%3B%3B%3E356%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A969863%3C732%3Anu0mrj
Trying to help a friend on-line
she said a guest broke the handle off her shower
this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name
if anyone knows please let me know
I am trying to see if they have a repair kit
otherwise she will need to cut the wall open from behind to replace it (no door)
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3C65%3A%3Enu%3D327%3A%3E%3B%3B%3B%3E356%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A969863%3C732%3Anu0mrj
philo wrote:

Does(did) it have a dial for water temp. and a handle? If so, could be Delta. Our showers have similar looking ones and they are Delta.
On 01/10/2015 10:17 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

She managed to get a rebuild kit and all is well
thanks
On 1/10/2015 11:56 AM, philo wrote:

Looks like my old Price Pfister. No longer have it so I can't compare it for you.
On 01/10/2015 10:17 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

She figured it out I guess because she got a rebuild kit and fixed it
thanks