Faucet Aerator - Best Way to Clean

Hi,
My faucet aerator which is on a hose in my kitchen sink is becoming clogged with mineral deposits. What is the best way to clean it?
Thanks, Dan
soak overnite in vinegar

I put up with that through three cleanings (total disassebly). But at around $5 for a replacement at HM just replace. Try to get a cheaper one from the Dollar Store.