Fastening down Wonderboard to floor joists

Page 2 of 2

Thanks for the tip! I downloaded it, and no audio on version 9.0, but played fine with version 6.4.
Sammy bin Snoozin wrote:

http://www.custombuildingproducts.com/ProductCatalog/SurfacePrep/Backerboards/OneQuarterInch_WonderBoardConcrete.aspx?user=diy&lang=en
You do realize you have an audio mixer that has volume setting for at least 4 inputs? I just installed a USB HDTV and had to push "wave" level to max. There is also a "volume" on the Tv screen, as well as the regular pc "speaker" volume too. They all interact.
-larry / dallas