Fastening down Wonderboard to floor joists

already has 2x6 boards on the joists, if that's what underlayment is. They are in good shape.

tougher time

answers. Google

of the

have 3/4"

to smooth

subfloor is

you can bond

Well, thanks....it's been a month since I posted the question. Since then I learned some of the terms, already installed the cement board - like you say, directly to the subfloor. (I'm not laying tile, by the way).

unless your

deflect under

normal advice

Too late -- the floor's already fixed, but they were tongue-in-groove 2x6's. From what I gather, it's std 1961 tract home construction. Again, no tile invovled.

them in

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

Thanks. I can download it and hear it, but playing it online is video only. Not a big deal this time.

problems. Can you

codec in your

(anti-virus, firewall,

wonderboard but when I