"fast framers" shed durability?

I'm debating whether or not to build a small 8x8 garden shed when I came across "fast framers" that supposedly take all the guesswork out of angle and other cuts. For me, this might be ideal as I am not exactly proficient in DIY tasks. Does anyone have experience with the fast framer system? How is the durability/ corrosion/ rust resistance?
Thanks, Al
Have you got a link so we can see it?

Used one 8-9 years ago. Sold the shed with the home just recently. I used plywood and shingles on the roof and never installed doors. I used drywall screws and added 2 1/4-20 nuts, lock washers and bolts to each pair of corners. I was worried that the wind and the rain would eventually loosen up the screws. Mine sat on a concrete slab and I used pressure treated lumber for the bottom. Water ponded some, when it rained or I used the pressure washer. Painted it with 3 coats of paint, sprayed. Looked as good as the day I finished it.
Someone asked what the fast framing system was. Here's a link:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalog Id@06970&storeIdi70&langId=-1&productIdW2&cm_tl=tarp&cm_partner=tl
Hope this helps generate some comments on durability/ corrosion and rust resistance. A shed could probably go up pretty fast with these. Thanks, AL

The first one was cut off. Here's a better one: http://www.proframekits.com/display.php?RecordID 64216330