Fahrenheit vs. Celsius

Page 3 of 3

Let's see: - War of Conquest ..: My government is better than your government. - War of Religion ..: My god is better than your god. - War of Racism ....: My skin tone is better than your skin tone.
And now comes the - War of Temperature Measurement ..: My scale is better than your scale.
Celsius is just a subset of the Kelvin Scale (C + 273.15 = K) and so is Fahrenheit (((F - 32) / 1.8) + 273.15 = K). But nobody appears to be in favor of switching to straight Kelvin?
Who gives a damn except people who like to argue about how many angels can sit on the point of a needle?
In the words of that great American philosopher, Arthur Fonzarelli, "Sit on it."
Dick
I do remember that. My memory says the quote is "Sit on it, Potsie."
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.