EZ New counter top

I had said i would post pics...

here is where i installed ceramic on an old countertop they make the rounded edges and corners

the decorative strips were just to keep the tiles on the last pork chop...in the grid it happened to be the difference. these are 6" tiles, I used muratic acid to etch the formica countertop...you know, make the tiles stick good.

I also installed the sink (super easy)

I didn't do the backsplash, that was some other asshole

Reply to
Switch

one pic is fuzzy...

but I did regrout the backsplash.

all of the grout I used, was "spectralock" they claim it takes 30 days to fully cure. but will definetely keep the stains out!

the only way to wash this grout off, was to use a white vinegar water solution.

Spectra Lock also sells a dazzle glow you can add to the mixture... glow in the dark grout...how cool is that!

Reply to
Switch