exterior entry doors

Who makes a good exterior entry door? Which are to be avoided?

Franz Fripplfrappl

Be sure it can be locked.
That would be the lockset manufacturer not the door manufacture.

Around 75% of the local new custom homes here are using these:
http://www.simpsondoor.com/products/product_lines/product_lines.asp
We have one on our place that I picked up at a Distributor in Bellingham, WA