Extension poles for house washing

I have vinyl siding and a 3-story house. Algae and dirt needs to be removed (a bleach/detergent mix works fine). What kind of extension pole (about 20 feet) could be used?

Reply to
Phisherman

I clean my gutters with a pool rake/vacuum pole and a shop vac blower. It isn't elegant, but it is light and long. [more like 15', I think, but I add 6' at the bottom, and the vac attachment adds a foot or two to the top.]

They are about $20-30 at a pool supply.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

If you have a Karcher pressure cleaner, there is a multisection extension available. Check Google for sources. I got one a couple of years ago for about $50.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

"Phisherman" wrote

== Check for a swimming pool telescoping extension pole. I have a 33 ft pool and mine reaches almost the length. You can get extra extensions and brush heads for them. Here's an example:

Gini