Ewave Over the range Microwave Problem with heating

I have had the microwave for 1yr 2months. every was working until las weekend. The heating unit does not work. everything else works lik the light fan, keypad. All that is failing is the heating the foo part. Is this any easy fix or should I buy a new one. The reason ask is because Im on tight budget and would like to fix this myself. Thanks for looking into this and any reply's would be apreciated.
Thanks,
Jame
-- porsche97070
diagnose your appliance problem at
http://www.repairclinic.com/0047_6.asp
Hi,
**Microwaves are very dangerous, they can still shock you even unplugged!!** **Discharge the capacitor first before attempting any checks or tests**

Q - My microwave is running and sounds like it is working but will not heat up anything.
A - Many thing can do this but, common things are....loose high voltage wire.....poor solder joint on board.....magnetron.....power relay.....
Q - The microwave makes a loud "hum or buzz" noise but will not heat up the food?
A - 9 times out of 10 this is usually this is a bad magnetron, the other time is sometimes a bad high voltage diode.
Same testing ideas.... http://www.applianceaid.com/micro7.html