Polymerised Grout Sags & Blisters

Ok, we cleaned the tile, then we put some of that polymerised calcium carbonate (lime?) grout and within a week a good three percent of it had come off in a way that suggests it'll all be off in three months. My first thought when I only saw small blisters was the mold that got away was blowing CO2 out. Now methinks the tile needed further treating that just abrasive. What the heck, they make this stuff so new, they gonna say just like my old computer that my house is too old to fix?

- = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---

Reply to
vjp2.at