Etiquette question:

Page 2 of 2
On 05/13/2016 10:35 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

<snip>

Yep, after 24 hours the "major annoyance" usually becomes trivial.
On Fri, 13 May 2016 09:43:08 -0500, philo wrote:

And some of us are very trying ....

Proof that you have been mind-controlled by the meme!

Good Lord! Don't tell me that you have been reduced to the absurd behaviour of genuine human interaction!
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm

On 05/13/2016 10:46 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:

<snip>

Mostly I did it to try to embarrass my wife!
On 5/13/2016 10:59 AM, philo wrote:

My husband always told our teens that he'd enjoy doing that to them in front of their dates! Needless to say they never brought home their dates until they found one they wanted to marry. They figured a spouse would find out all the funny and embarrasing kid stories eventually anyway.
--
Maggie

On 05/13/2016 11:04 AM, Muggles wrote:

yeah
I don't know how many times I've heard my daughter yell:
"Dad NOOOOOOOOOO!"
On 5/13/2016 11:06 AM, philo wrote:

LOL!
--