EPA to protect small engines

so the environmentalists were (almost) correct the whole time: reduce, reuse, recycle

and they should have added repair, although that could fit in reuse

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Until some reference shows that it's true, I'm not buying it. Certainly ethanol has been leaving distilleries for industrial use forever. What does he claim they do with ethanol going into a company using it in a chemical manufacturing process? Put gasoline in that too?

Reply to
trader4

Amen!!! Get them all out until we get a set of law makers who will take on issues with an open mind and make intelligent decisions that work for the people rather than their party, supporters, or PACs.

Reply to
DanG