EPA to protect small engines

Page 4 of 4
Frank wrote:

But it's RENEWABLE (praise be unto that and peace be upon the name), much like whale oil.
On 09/20/2012 07:58 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Sure we lose money on every sale, but we make it up in volume.
On 9/19/2012 10:28 PM, gregz wrote:

this is a fact. you will lose about 25% in mpg also, so unless the e85 is 25% cheaper than your local regular, then you're losing money. I've run it in my explorer, but just for the experience. Power seemed about the same in a flex fuel vehicle designed for it. Does smell like an alcohol dragster, though. <G>
--
Steve Barker