Electrician's Bible?

I am looking for a couple of solid references to electrical work. Any suggestions?
James

Hi,
You can get some good stuff here. http://www.vms-online.com /
Candice

Thanks for the link, Candice. I'm thinking "Practical Electrical Wiring, 18th Edition" by Richter & Hartwell might be the ticket on this one. A bit pricey at 60 bucks for a 700 page softbound book, but it looks like it has the right information.
Thanks again.
James

This is Turtle.
Go down to your local Library and ask them about any basic electricity book that will explain it to you very simplely. They will suggest a 100 different books on the subject. You can read and check out a vast aray of material for free and see about which is best.
TURTLE
030830 2306 - JNJ wrote:

This is the Electricians Bible:
(Amazon.com product link shortened) ?v=glance
I suggest a copy of the latest version of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70). It is available from Amazon.com or most electrical supply houses.

by George and Sammy Hart
Burlesson Distributing Corp. 713-956-6666 800-531-1660