Electrical wiring, residential

http://books.google.com/books?id `k0Q9tpmKYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Electrical+Wiring+Residential&hl=en&ei=7upOTtm_NoLVgQe88IXyBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved DcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&flse
It looks like Google has the entire book online.

It is a "history book", not really that useful of your AHJ is on the 2011 code.,

I doubt any jurisdiction is on the 2011 code.
--
Right is never wrong, Left is never Right.

On 8/20/11 6:47 AM, ZW wrote:

Nebraska will be on August 27.

I can't imagine any are. Our town just recently "upgraded" from the '93 to the 2008.
--
Steve Barker
Metspitzer wrote the following:

http://books.google.com/books?id `k0Q9tpmKYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Electrical+Wiring+Residential&hl=en&ei=7upOTtm_NoLVgQe88IXyBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved DcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&flse
Not exactly. There are pages missing and it tells you so. i.e. it will say "Page 6 is not part of this book preview". Other parts have 2 pages not shown in the preview.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY