Electrical Question

What *I* would do is cut a hole in the back of the medicine cabinet, and stick a cover-plate over that. Or hang the cabinet on brackets.

Reply to
Goedjn

If you can take the medicine cabinet out without damaging the building finish, a box behind it IS accessible.

Reply to
gfretwell

Ooops, sorry about that- unintentional, I assure you. Those darn >s all run together with my blurry eyes. Didn't mean to single out a particular poster in any case, just had some further thougts on the whole thread.

aem sends...

Reply to
ameijers