Electrical PVC

Can the glue used for water type PVC be used on Electrical grade PVC...if so, is the primer also required ??
Thanks,
Ray wrote:

Yes you can use the same glue and no primer is not required. -- Tom H

To keep with the code, read the directions on the glue.
later,
tom @ www.BookmarkAdmin.com
Ray wrote:

I used the glue and primer for electrical PVC and my Oatey Purple Primer turned grey. It worked though.
No, do not use plumbing type glues with electrical as may/will deteriorate wire coatings and may result in arc

PVC...if