Electric wood splitters

I've been considering purchasing an electric wood splitter such as this on from Costco.
McCulloch® 4-Ton Electric Log Splitter Splits Logs Up To 12" In Diameter Heavy Duty Steel Construction
2.0 HP max peak power motor All-steel construction Designed for easy one-person transport Some assembly required Safe two-handed operation Input: 120 V, 60 Hz, 15 A Maximum peak HP: 2.0 Maximum splitting force: 4 tons Log capacity: 20.5 in. Length 2 in. to 10 in. Diameter Hydraulic pressure: 16 Mpa Hydraulic oil capacity: 3.5 L Anyone here have personal experience with this model or a similar device?
Intended use is for tree limbs 8-10" in diameter
Thanks

Yes. I got a similar elec. log splitter from Home Depot (it's in our weekend house and I can't remember the brand). When a big maple tree had to come down, I asked the lumberguys to cut the trunk and big limbs into 16" lengths. So they fit within the max. length the splitter is built for (20") and the hydraulic ram gently and inexorably pushes the log up against the wedge that splits it. Of course one must place the log with the grain. I can turn the log and resplit it until I have nice burnable woodstove size firewood. The splitter is designed to need both the operator's hands, each hand at a separate place, so one can't accidentally put one's hand in a dangerous place. It's fast, quiet and easy to move (wheels on one end). Even I, a wimpy septagenarian female, can use it.

I thought of a smaller one, too. But then bought a 26 ton hydraulic. It works pretty good on the 8" logs. Come to think of it, on the 18" also. I guess it just depends on your wood. A smaller one would do fine on small wood or softer woods.
Steve