Electric vs propane

Page 6 of 6
On 2/27/2014 11:31 PM, HerHusband wrote:

Ah, that makes a huge difference. If your heating cost with electric was more than double what it is now you may have a different approach. In my case, I'd be near double the present cost with electric over oil.
On 2/28/2014 1:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I ought to check some time, just for fun. I'm sure NG is cheaper than electric, so there's no real choice of changing.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/27/2014 10:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

In NYS, most parts of the state, electric is far more expensive.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/25/2014 10:59 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

There are some people in the world who try to make it a better place. They are kind and offer good information mixed in with occasional comic quip.
And there is Derby Dad who is argumentive, and busy making the world a worse place. Is that your function in life, to cause trouble?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

It's not my goal to cause trouble, but it is my goal to point out hypocrisy when I see it.
It's OK for you to tell people they are "full quoters" and "thread drifters" but when you do similar things and it's pointed out, you call us "troublemakers".
You say that we should be polite, yet you continually make offensive comments about large groups of people.
Goose meet Gander.
On 2/26/2014 8:04 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

> is my goal to point out hypocrisy

What is the typical reaction to your efforts? Are you making the world a nicer place, or do you just incite resentment?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

If you choose to resent my efforts to make you a better person by pointing out the error of your ways, then that's on you. It doesn't impact me at all. All I can do is be patient, continue my efforts and hope that you eventually drop the resentment, admit (to yourself) that you are being hypocritical and change your ways.
People spent years complaining about your top posting. Eventually you changed your ways, either because it wasn't worth the fight or you changed your opinion on the practice. Either way, you made a.h.r a better place and we thank you for that. Perhaps, over time, you'll change some of your other habits and a.h.r will be better still.
In the meantime, please don't let the resentment eat away at you. It's not healthy.

:-)
the california drought even with a sudden storms will skyrocket food costs, most veggies are grown in california