Electric space heater repair question

FROM China. Same crap - different pile.

Perhaps they think you're the Tool Fairy.
On 11/24/2014 01:16 PM, Neill Massello wrote:

Tool Fairy
LOL
here a pix of me , you decide
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/241165_550158198344887_2104006031_o.jpg
(no that's not really me, I ain't that handsome)
On 11/24/2014 2:53 PM, philo wrote:

Were you a TI, or DI in earlier life? Yes, Sargeant!
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I have repaired my toaster by using pop rivets to tie the broken end to it's attachment on the board.

Nope. First rule of buying Chinese is to consider it disposable.