Electric mower / trimmer?

Page 6 of 6

TimR wrote:

I like your "git'er done" attitude! You are saying that the tool should cost less than $89.99? http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200395527_200395527
That is food for thought and I thank you.
I have 'hot rodded' a weed whacker and I'm anxious for my friend to try it out:
In test, it chopped through some dense roots pretty easily so I'm optimistic.

Yup. She won't even let me mow them down with a gas brush cutter. Oh Well.

Now you are talking!
Where did I put that large Dewar?