Easily Removable Crack Sealer?

Just put an air conditioner into a vinyl replacement window. There are a few cracks and holes round it that I'd like to seal up. Looking for something that can be easily removed since I suspect I'll take the unit out during the winter.
Foil tape would do the job, but the wife isn't pleased with the look, so I looking for something less conspicuous. Can anyone recommed a caulk or sealer that doesn't shrink, but is easily removed? Or suggest an alternative?
Thanks.
alt.home.repair:

Look for caulk tape -- essentially adhesive-backed plastic trim. It's nice for bridging larger gaps, and it should clean up at the end of the season.
Just in case, be sure to read the package.
On Tue, 15 May 2007 20:05:58 -0400, Saml wrote:

How about this: http://www.dap.com/product_details.aspx?product_id

white duct tape
Never seen white duct tape, but it sounds like an idea. Have to visit Lowes tomorrow.
Sam
wrote:

white duct tape
Ok, I just have to say this. I have a three and a half year old grandson, who is "slim". He has no butt at all. His britches are always falling down and his mom tells him: "Nick, crack kills!" and he hikes up his britches.
So MAYBE whatcha need here is some butt crack putty...?
;D
Kate O|||||||O
Looks interesting--thanks. When I looked for retailers it didn't turn up any of the big box stores in my area (Richmond, VA)
Sam

I can think of a few things I'd use the temporary caulk for, but I haven't seen it in the stores either. For my window AC I stuff pieces of insulation wherever I can then put the foil tape the seal it. I also didn't use the crappy mounting kit that came with it. I made spacers from hardwood to fill in the sides and used an aluminum bar across the top that sits snugly into the window and bolts onto the Window A/C
On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:33:47 -0400, Saml wrote:

Try your local True Value. If they don't have it in stock they can order it for you even in less than full carton quantities:
True Value stock #162909
If they say they can't order it, they are just being uncooperative.

Thanks.