Easiest way to make small wooden door?

I'm building an enclosed "deluxe" treehouse for my kids, and want to put a small door on it: maybe 2.5 feet wide by 5 feet tall. Unfortunately, I haven't found any small doors for sale at the local home improvement stores, so it looks like I'll have to make one, which I've never done before.
What's the easiest way to make a sturdy, weather-tight homemade door out of 2x4s and treated plywood? You know, the kind of wooden doors that people often make for informal sheds, outhouses, etc. Are there any tricks to getting it to close tightly? Any advice, suggestions or relevent Web site referrals would be greatly appreciated!!
-- NOTE: Please delete the word "REMOVE" from my e-mail address when replying. This is a spam guard.
Well, it is just a treehouse. I have had success with a sandwich--plywood, 1x4, and plywood. I used 7/16 plywood, giving a total thickness of 1 5/8. You could go thinner. 1/4" plywood would be about right I think, exterior of course. Make a rectangular frame with the 1x4 and put a piece down the middle too, either sideways or vertical, it won't matter. Use yellow glue and screws to laminate it, and get it to lie flat. If you put it together on the garage floor and put weight on the four corners it should be ok, unless your garage is really bad. Then use the basement or the driveway or the living room, whatever you can get away with. The door will want to twist.
My mother felt that a door on a playhouse just led to kids playing doctor, so if you want, you could probably get away with "I don't think you really need a door", which simplifies everything.

stores,
of
replying.
Dave K. wrote:

Make a "Z" door. Half lap the rails and stiles, put in the diagonal "Z" leg (which supports and prevents sagging) and cover with ply.
dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at http://www.gbronline.com/xico / _________________________________
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:41:50 -0500, "Dave K."

Set the 2x4's on the ground. Lay the plywood on top. Cut the plywood 3" longer than the height, 6" wider than the width of your opening. Mount the plywood with spring gate hinges and a handle. Put the 2x4's back in the garage.
Jeff