dust collector grass catcher: Craftsman

I have a rear bagger 21" Craftsman mower with the dust collector-grass catcher that has accumulated about five pounds of dust in the side of the bag and there is no way to empty it out....Any ideas? WIsdom?
It caught it really good but now lets get rid of it!
A garden hose should do the trick. The dust is stuck in there due to moisture in the grass, the moisture dries out and your left with a rock of dust. Add water to soften it back up.
Searcher
Shopdog wrote:

large clump of mud between the inside and the outside of the bag. The bag appears to be a double layer on the side with the mud-dirt but again, no way to empty other than osmosis as i can tell. Bad design that my succumb to a razor blade and some velcro.