Duropower Generator?

A few posts down someone left a link to Duropower generators.

They have a small inverter generator at about half the price of a yamaha or honda. Presumably the downside is that it will run for an hour or two before failing, but who knows.

Anyone try these?

Reply to
toller

I assume it's the same as a Kipor or Sinemaster or possibly a Robin and no doubt made in China. I looked at them and bought another Honda. I could find nobody online that had actually used one for any length of time. I buy some Chinese tools at Harbor Fright and for the most part they are equal in quality (sometimes identical) to American or Japanese tools and cost about

1/5 as much. But some of the stuff is not so great.
Reply to
Ulysses