duplex outlets

I'd like to replace some of my duplex outlets. I don't need backstab or designer. No GFCI. 15A.
I did some looking at the BORG and found Levitons ranging from .59 to $7.95. So I did some looking at Lowes and found they carry Cooper, about $21.32 for a contractor commercial pack:
http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber$356-334-BR15W-L&langId=-1&storeId151&productId69067&catalogId051&cmRelshp=sim&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1
What exactly is the difference between all the grades?
I've grown suspicious of the quality of any product HD carries. Is Cooper better than Leviton?
Is residential junk?
Jeff
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber$356-334-BR15W-L&langId=-1&storeId151&productId69067&catalogId051&cmRelshp=sim&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1
Add pictures here
✖

as low end leviton. My philosophy is never buy the cheapest or the most expensive (unless you really think you need the best, and price be damned)
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 2, 8:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

If the outlets are used continuously or seldom used, almost anything would be ok. If you plug and unplug stuff into them frequently, then go up a couple of price points so that you don't have to do the job again in a couple of years.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:24:48 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net"

My workbench outlets and my kitchen outlets are hospital grade due to much plug/unplug over the years (18).
Add pictures here
✖

Exactly!
Add pictures here