Drywall - paint prep

I've just finished jointing and sanding some new drywall, and today and tomorrow I plan to paint.
I know that I need to put down a solid coat of a good primer-sealer, because of the different absorption qualities between joint compound and wall board. But I'm wondering what prep I should do prior to putting down the primer?
That is, the surface was very dusty, because of the sanding. Other than that it is clean and dry.
I went over the surface with my shop vac, and pulled up most of the dust.
Will that be sufficient? I've thought about a light mopping, but I'm afraid the water might raise the surface. Most of my experience has been re-painting old walls, and there I'd always cleaned the surface with TSP. I'd not think that would be necessary, on new wallboard.
Is there any further prep needed?
--
In truth, one who believes it wrong to arm himself against criminal
violence shows contempt of God's gift of life (or, in modern parlance,

Don't tsp or do anything more to the surface, you're ready for the primer/sealer. The little dust remain on the surface shouldn't make any difference, its not a Class 1 cleanroom.
Frank wrote:

Agreed. Get a wallboard primer at a good paint store. There are special latex primers for new wallboard.